Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Quick Update of the last few days...

Here is a quick update of the daily happenings in the last 72 hours:

1. Smudging went EXTREMELY well. Haven't had any negative or scared feelings when meditating or lurking around the new place. We smudged the whole house and garage, then each other. I felt so much lighter after it was said and done, even got the best sleep I've had in awhile, for the past two days  :) Yay for that!

2. Laptop informed me that I have a malfunction with one of my drivers now that I installed a new web-cam. Sooo long story short- my laptop will crash any day now. Going to have to break down and buy a new one finally. It could go today or two months from now. Like a wild card, no one knows for sure. So I am going to have to put off my Youtube project of vlogging (to go along with blogging) for a bit, bummer, I was pretty psyched too.

3. I'm attending a lady's retreat with Karen Druyker (spelling) this weekend. It's going to be an awesome time of fellowship, I can feel it!

4. Had a great lunch with my Dad the other day for his birthday- it was much needed!

5. I bought a new book about crystals and their healing powers. Started a really good book on channeling, And also got a new, but hugely discounted, book on symbolism in dreams and their meanings.

So that about catches you all up! I think... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment