Friday, September 30, 2011

Connecting With Friends

It was Chris and I, and another couple, sitting outside in a semi circle around a fire pit in their backyard- sans fire- feeling the cool fall breeze circle around us, the smell of the grass and drying leaves wafting up. And it was at that moment, I felt so at peace, so connected with nature and Mother Earth. I felt.... at home.

My husband and I had the opportunity to visit with friends last night for a few hours. It was amazing. The talks we had about what is happening in our world, what's to come, how to prepare, spirituality, and other miscellaneous was so nourishing to my soul! I love when I am in the company of like minded individuals that just get what I'm saying, and have much to contribute. Or say to me, "Oh wow, I've never looked at it that way!" I laughed until my cheeks hurt when Connie, our female friend, exclaimed, "This is better than sex!" I have to say I agree! Lol!

I hope we have the opportunity to connect with more individuals this way in our immediate future. I know that our new cleansed earth will be exactly like that. I am filled with happiness right now as I type! How exciting!!!

2 comments:

  1. and it was 'good for me' too..... replay for tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another awesome night was had! last night was the first time I meditated outdoors- what a treat!

    ReplyDelete